Thanks for coming!
Top Posts & Pages
- About Us
- Breads and Jams
- (Mostly) GF Chocolate Birthday Cake
- Chocolate Yogurt with Nutella
- Dessert Bows – Wontons stuffed with Rice Pudding, Nutella or Lemon Curd, and Strawberries
- Double Chocolate Almond Cookies
- Easter Creme “Eggs” or Cupcake Chocolates (Easter Cream Cups)
- Fusion Rice Cendol Dessert
- GF Peanut Butter Brownies
- Gluten Free Healthy and Tasty Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy and Tasty Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Cookies
- Healthy Decadence – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make the Perfect Homemade Potato Chip (Crisp)
- Rich Rice Pudding
- Spider Eggs! aka Jello Egg Jigglers
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie or Crumble Recipe
- Drinks and Other Foods
- Christian Ethics of Permanent Sterilization
- Feminism and Femininity in the 21st Century
- Fertility Monitor Review
- How to Repair the Comfort Control Module (CCM) for the Volkswagen Passat
- How-to: BUG themed Birthday Party for Kids!
- How-To: Science Adventurer Birthday Party Fun!
- Should a Christian go to war?
- 374,575 visits
- Follow Nathan and Kathy's Blog on WordPress.com
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. If you're interested in using it, just ask for permission and source it properly! :)
Tag Archives: singapore
We’re just finishing a week of nasty head colds, all six of us, and so mealtimes have been almost completely uninteresting to any of us until about today. Today everybody ate, just a little. I made the family turkey sandwiches … Continue reading
Sometimes how you’ve changed sneaks up on you. I was driving the other day and saw a skinny teenage Caucasian boy riding his bike down the street, dressed all in black. What I noticed? “That boy needs his hair combed! … Continue reading
Hello, World! I’ve always wanted to say that. Comes of taking too many computer classes. 😉 That’s right, I’ve gotten back onto the homeschooling wagon. This past year, I’ve been taking it easy, more like “unschooling” than homeschooling. With my … Continue reading