Thanks for coming!
Top Posts & Pages
- About Us
- Breads and Jams
- (Mostly) GF Chocolate Birthday Cake
- Chocolate Yogurt with Nutella
- Dessert Bows – Wontons stuffed with Rice Pudding, Nutella or Lemon Curd, and Strawberries
- Double Chocolate Almond Cookies
- Easter Creme “Eggs” or Cupcake Chocolates (Easter Cream Cups)
- Fusion Rice Cendol Dessert
- GF Peanut Butter Brownies
- Gluten Free Healthy and Tasty Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy and Tasty Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Cookies
- Healthy Decadence – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make the Perfect Homemade Potato Chip (Crisp)
- Rich Rice Pudding
- Spider Eggs! aka Jello Egg Jigglers
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie or Crumble Recipe
- Drinks and Other Foods
- Christian Ethics of Permanent Sterilization
- Feminism and Femininity in the 21st Century
- Fertility Monitor Review
- How to Repair the Comfort Control Module (CCM) for the Volkswagen Passat
- How-to: BUG themed Birthday Party for Kids!
- How-To: Science Adventurer Birthday Party Fun!
- Should a Christian go to war?
- 359,195 visits
- Follow Nathan and Kathy's Blog on WordPress.com
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. If you're interested in using it, just ask for permission and source it properly! :)
Tag Archives: nutella
I forgot to post an experiment that was inspired by a talk during our FSJ trip. We were talking about how awesome “Monkey Bread” is, and wondered if it would be just as awesome if it was garlic butter bread? … Continue reading