Thanks for coming!
Top Posts & Pages
- About Us
- Breads and Jams
- (Mostly) GF Chocolate Birthday Cake
- Chocolate Yogurt with Nutella
- Dessert Bows – Wontons stuffed with Rice Pudding, Nutella or Lemon Curd, and Strawberries
- Double Chocolate Almond Cookies
- Easter Creme “Eggs” or Cupcake Chocolates (Easter Cream Cups)
- Fusion Rice Cendol Dessert
- GF Peanut Butter Brownies
- Gluten Free Healthy and Tasty Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy and Tasty Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Cookies
- Healthy Decadence – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make the Perfect Homemade Potato Chip (Crisp)
- Rich Rice Pudding
- Spider Eggs! aka Jello Egg Jigglers
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie or Crumble Recipe
- Drinks and Other Foods
- Christian Ethics of Permanent Sterilization
- Feminism and Femininity in the 21st Century
- Fertility Monitor Review
- How to Repair the Comfort Control Module (CCM) for the Volkswagen Passat
- How-to: BUG themed Birthday Party for Kids!
- How-To: Science Adventurer Birthday Party Fun!
- Should a Christian go to war?
- 359,193 visits
- Follow Nathan and Kathy's Blog on WordPress.com
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. If you're interested in using it, just ask for permission and source it properly! :)
Tag Archives: gift
This post is in the way of being a PSA. I just heard about yet another mother who was murdered by her husband, leaving their two children essentially orphaned. Domestic abuse, danger, is nothing to laugh at (think Punch and … Continue reading
Need more gifts than you have the cash for? Well, we do, so I thought I’d share one of the things we’re doing for the kids this Christmas. It’s a spin off of our chore reward boards, details here. Here … Continue reading
I have decided to air one of my more strongly-held opinions. My step-father passed away a few weeks ago, and after writing his eulogy, I want to add a plea to the general public – Please, please, if you smoke … Continue reading