Thanks for coming!
Top Posts & Pages
- About Us
- Breads and Jams
- (Mostly) GF Chocolate Birthday Cake
- Chocolate Yogurt with Nutella
- Dessert Bows – Wontons stuffed with Rice Pudding, Nutella or Lemon Curd, and Strawberries
- Double Chocolate Almond Cookies
- Easter Creme “Eggs” or Cupcake Chocolates (Easter Cream Cups)
- Fusion Rice Cendol Dessert
- GF Peanut Butter Brownies
- Gluten Free Healthy and Tasty Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy and Tasty Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Cookies
- Healthy Decadence – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make the Perfect Homemade Potato Chip (Crisp)
- Rich Rice Pudding
- Spider Eggs! aka Jello Egg Jigglers
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie or Crumble Recipe
- Drinks and Other Foods
- Christian Ethics of Permanent Sterilization
- Feminism and Femininity in the 21st Century
- Fertility Monitor Review
- How to Repair the Comfort Control Module (CCM) for the Volkswagen Passat
- How-to: BUG themed Birthday Party for Kids!
- How-To: Science Adventurer Birthday Party Fun!
- Should a Christian go to war?
- 359,195 visits
- Follow Nathan and Kathy's Blog on WordPress.com
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. If you're interested in using it, just ask for permission and source it properly! :)
Tag Archives: adhd
This article on HuffPost about how many girls are missing being properly diagnosed with adhd until years of suffering got me going tonight. This is such a good thing to know for any parent. As the article says, many girls … Continue reading
It has been a long time since I posted on this blog with anything like regularity, and over a year since my last actual post. We had chosen to make this blog “profit-less” so there has been no monetary gain … Continue reading
I just finished reading a friends’ testimony of God’s work in her life that was beautifully open and real. So I’d like to share some of what we’re going through right now. My title is Open and Addled because right … Continue reading