We’ve accepted an offer on the house. After over a year of waiting. The conditions will be removed Aug. 13th, Sophia’s 2nd birthday….we’re scared that everything will fall through and the hope we’ve been trying so hard not to feel will crash to the ground. Again. All the things we’d have to do by the end of August are crowding in, creating stress, but a good kind of stress – not the slowly sinking into suffocating quicksand kind of stress. We’ve been reminding ourselves that God’s plans are good and His timing perfect, but it’s a different feeling when there’s light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for coming!
Top Posts & Pages
- About Us
- Breads and Jams
- (Mostly) GF Chocolate Birthday Cake
- Chocolate Yogurt with Nutella
- Dessert Bows – Wontons stuffed with Rice Pudding, Nutella or Lemon Curd, and Strawberries
- Double Chocolate Almond Cookies
- Easter Creme “Eggs” or Cupcake Chocolates (Easter Cream Cups)
- Fusion Rice Cendol Dessert
- GF Peanut Butter Brownies
- Gluten Free Healthy and Tasty Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy and Tasty Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Cookies
- Healthy Decadence – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make the Perfect Homemade Potato Chip (Crisp)
- Rich Rice Pudding
- Spider Eggs! aka Jello Egg Jigglers
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie or Crumble Recipe
- Drinks and Other Foods
- Christian Ethics of Permanent Sterilization
- Feminism and Femininity in the 21st Century
- Fertility Monitor Review
- How to Repair the Comfort Control Module (CCM) for the Volkswagen Passat
- How-to: BUG themed Birthday Party for Kids!
- How-To: Science Adventurer Birthday Party Fun!
- Should a Christian go to war?
- 343,698 visits
- Follow Nathan and Kathy's Blog on WordPress.com
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected. If you're interested in using it, just ask for permission and source it properly! :)